To our clients, Gerbel & Company is synonymous with quality. We provide our clients with the highest level of attention to detail and promise to deliver the best service possible. No matter what your financial service needs, you’ve made the right decision by choosing Gerbel & Company.
All associates at Gerbel & Company adhere to our policy of completing no less than 40 additional hours each year of professional development and field training, and we promise to know and apply current accounting practices.
Our employees are required to sign confidentiality agreements for all clients and nothing is ever released to a third party unless we have signed authorization.
We maintain an ongoing quality control program that ensures the services we provide you with meet the highest professional standards. Our quality control program includes:
- Assignment of a personalized professional team for each engagement
- Consultation with firm members at appropriate experience levels before giving advice or direction
- Proper supervision of employees in all aspects of engagements
Below is our philosophy, which exemplifies our desire for excellence and quality:
- To be a total financial service organization
- To assist our clients in accomplishing their legitimate objectives by offering the finest professional accounting service available in terms of quality, at a price that is fair
- To employ the most qualified people to implement our firm’s philosophy
- To maintain a commitment to a formal program of continuing professional education
- To uphold our profession’s standards for quality and undergo periodic review of our adherence to those standards
- To maintain efficient internal management of the firm’s resources, in both property and people
- To contribute to our community and the profession to which we belong